Friday, May 1, 2009

Is it just me or has it been forever since I've posted anything? It's not that I haven't had content, it's just that I haven't had the time. Lots of stuff has happened since my last post though, but too much time since the events make them completely irrelevant to blog about.

But it's Friday which means that something good should come out of this weekend if all goes right. Nate asked me about a 5K & 10K going on tomorrow morning at the Creeper Trail. I may be down for the 5K. Work has been stupid stressful so I think a good run, possibly in the rain, will be quite refreshing. The only problem is that it starts at 8 a.m., but I think I can swing it.

One complaint today, and actually probably the first complaint I've ever posted here, about Facebook. I dig FB, it's way better than MySpace. MS just seems cluttered and I rarely ever see my public profile, so it never gets updated, and rarely do I go to other peoples' profiles and just browse while muting the seven videos and 12 songs they have playing all at once. Anyway, I digress, FB has these apps, you can grow a virtual garden, pick your favorite rock band, find out your punk rock star equivalent, slice onions and advocate world peace. So daily in my "Notifications" tab, I get requests to join these apps and games of which one of my FB friends invites me to be a part of, but lately it seems like I get a lot of them that mislead me and I'm fairly certain FB adds them to my page and says "*insert friend's name here* has *insert verb here* see what you *insert call to action here*". It is very rare that I click on any of these, but sometimes they trick me. So no more... I will no longer accept any invitations or what look to be invitations, to any app on FB, hell, I may give up FB all together and start devoting more time to my newly created Twitter account. You will be able to get all you Anthony Duncan updates from there. I'll post more about it later, gotta save something for another blog, geez!

2 Responses to Have app, will dupe.:

  1. I hear ya on the FB crap, I quit accepting invites a while back as well. It's annoying how many of them are out there and how many fools get sucked in to wasting their time with them. 5k tomorrow? sounds interesting

  1. IT SPEAKS!