Friday, January 9, 2009

Man, what a terribly unmotivated day I've had. Maybe it's because I haven't worked a Friday in several weeks, but I feel like I just never got off the ground today.

I've been riding a trainer for the past week on the ol' road bike. I can't say it's entirely bad, but it just isn't as fun as getting out on the bike and enjoying actual outdoors, not staring at them through the window. Amanda has ridden it a few times as well on her mountain bike, but those knobbies were roaring loud....WHAT?? I SAID THE KNOBBIES ARE ROARING LOUD!! So, last night when I got off work I stopped by the bike shop and picked up a slick to put on her rear...wait...a non-knobbied tire for her bike, yeah. The tires her bike came with are Specialized Enduros and man were those things tough as nails to get off the rim! I fought with the rear tire for a while and finally popped it off. I have to admit, it looks funny with that big knobbie tire on the front and the lowpro slick on the rear. I put the newly, hopefully silent, bike on the trainer last night so she could ride it today, (she was off work..lucky).

Nothing else new has occurred lately, so not much to talk about. Maybe I should make something happen so I can have something to talk about.

0 Responses to Fun-Lovin' Criminal: