Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Man, seems like forever since my last post. Has it been forever? I've been absent (minded) over the holidays and of course, just like every other person on the entire planet, my schedule gets thrown into chaos. I did get to ride with my brother a couple of times over the last few weeks. We rode on Christmas Eve at WPSP and had, what I consider, a vomit inducing ride. I was so excited to be riding my bike, especially with my brother whom I don't get to ride with all that often, that I rode fast and furious. NOT A GOOD IDEA. Anyway, we had a good ride. This past Friday, we rode Norris Lake in Knoxville with Chris Dillow and Dave "My balls are securely in tact now" Lane. We rode somewhere in the area of 20 miles, I'm not sure just yet of the exact mileage.


Keith taking a breather with his new Felt Solo 29er

Wish I had more stuff to post, but I don't. I actually have to go to a meeting now.

1 Response to The Man From Uncle.:

  1. ITS ALIVE...........